Whether you are an experienced triathlete, or are new to the sport, the Oakland Triathlon Club (OTC) offers many great benefits to members of all ages and abilities. For your $100 annual membership fee, you can enjoy retail discounts, race discounts, group training, knowledge, and social opportunities.
Join OTC Now!
As a member of OTC, you are welcome to join a number of no-fee group workouts. We currently offer weekly coached pool swim, weekly coached track workout, and a weekly group ride.
- The pool swim is held on Monday evenings starting at 7:30pm and will last for approximately one hour. These sessions are held at Mills College and are coached by Chris Danesi.
- Track workouts are Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm at Edwards Stadium in Berkeley and are coached by Aaron Castillo. Sessions will focus on: racing durability, efficiency, mental metal, and athlete empowerment.
- Our weekly group bike rides are on Saturday or Sunday mornings and start at 9:00am. These rides start at Sports Basement in Berkeley and are for all abilities.
Please take a look at our Training Calendar for more details about these and other training opportunities and events.
Club Training Discounts
OTC is partnering with coaches David Wild and Sami Winter to provide paid training programs for our target races. Together, OTC and coaches will get you to the starting line prepared to complete your first, or your fiftieth triathlon! The sessions are offered at a discount to all OTC members. Check out our Training page for details on current a future club training programs.
Members of OTC are entitled to numerous discounts on activities and gear from our valued sponsors. For a complete listing of our club offerings please visit our Sponsors page.
Race Entry Discounts
Members of OTC benefit from discounts on race entry fees for many local triathlons. Please visit our Sponsors page for a list of our current race discounts.
Individual Member Benefits
- Social Events - The club holds member meetings throughout the year, picnics, social events and an annual award banquet.
- Team Network - A wealth of triathlon experience and information available at any time.
- Newsletter - Members receive a monthly email newsletter about club activities.
The club also offers the opportunity to be part of a team - members who race with OTC are never alone on race day.
Join OTC Now!